Monday, August 9, 2010

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT In-Dash DVD Multimedia AV Receiver

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT In-Dash DVD Multimedia AV Receiver
Buy new: $445.00 / Used from: $344.95
Usually ships in 24 hours
I previously purchased the Pioneer DEH HU w/ bluetooth etc. for my truck and have been very happy with it; so I was confident going in with this one. It has not let me down!
This went in my wife's '06 Highlander and looks sweet. I bought all the harnesses and mounting gear from Crutchfield and everything looks as close to factory as you could want.
As for the unit itself, it is very good. When I drive I plug in my Ipod Touch with no problems; displays all the artwork, song info and allows you to utilize the playlists, etc. My wife uses a 8GB SD Card which work perfectly for her music.
The DVD player was surprisingly good too.
The Bluetooth works just like my DEH unit and connects to her phone once she gets in the car.
Amazon shipped it quickly with no problems.
Pioneer AVH-P3200BT In-Dash DVD Multimedia AV Receiver

welcome robot | music online | billy1

Blog Archive