Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX500 Theater System

Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX500 Theater System

I purchased the Sony Bravia DVD Home Theater System commensurate with selection of a Samsung LN-S4695D 46-inch LCD television. After setting up the television, I opened the Sony box, noting the contents were carefully packed. The instructions were straight-forward, though mostly unnecessary, even for me. From start to finish, assembly of the front speaker stands and setup required about 40 minutes. I've recently installed a laminate floor, purposely holding off on quarter-round so I might conceal speaker cables. This was a good decision, and I was pleased to find supplied cabling for the rear speakers was adequate for my large room.

Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX500 Theater System

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1