Friday, October 15, 2010

TEAC AG-790A Stereo Receiver

TEAC AG-790A Stereo Receiver

TEAC AG-790A Stereo Receiver
Buy new: $125.69 / Used from: $120.00
Usually ships in 24 hours

I am talking about really pumping up the bass beyond what my speakers can provide. A sub-woofer with its own internal power system connected as the second set of speakers will allow me to adjust for the differences between the different speakers independent of this receiver. With the bass, treble adjustments available on this receiver, there really is no need for a powered sub-woofer, unless you are a bass freak as I am sometimes. That is just a personal choice. This receiver provides a lot of adjustment with its bass, treble and loudness controls. The bottom line is I highly recommend this receiver for music lovers.

TEAC AG-790A Stereo Receiver

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1