Friday, September 24, 2010

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .33-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .33-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .33-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Buy new: $27.91
Usually ships in 24 hours

I started getting dry eyes like 4-5 months ago. I have no idea why I started getting them but I only get them when I first wake up. They are so bad at times that I literally cant even keep my eyes open as it burns really bad trying to keep them open. I had been using Visine and it just didn't work well at all. It did give temporary relief but it didn't last long and it burned quite bad when first applying it. Your not supposed to use Visine more than 4-5 times a day and considering I was using it every 10-15 minutes for the first couple of hours in the morning...well lets just say I knew I needed to look into some different products. Thankfully this is just another case of mother knows best as my mom had been using Similasan Dry Eye Relief for years and even had a couple spare bottles for me to try out.

Anyways I tested it out that very next morning and the difference was literally stunning. Not only did it not sting my eyes when first applying it, it had an immediate effect that lasted FAR FAR longer than the Visine. On the really bad mornings I might have to put a couple more drops in an hour or so later but that is only for the really bad mornings. Most of the time a single application of Similasan will do the trick. It is also far more soothing than the Visine. My eyes actually feel good after I apply the Dry Eye relief and that just wasn't the case with the Visine. The Visine helped but it certainly wasn't soothing, at least nowhere near the level of the Similasan.

My mom purchases this from a local health store and she was paying 16.00 a bottle. I figured I would look on Amazon and sure enough they carry practically the entire Similasan line of products including the Dry Eye Relief. It was also considerably cheaper as I can now get 3 bottles for quite a bit less than it would cost to get 2 bottles at our local health shop. I believe in supporting local businesses but only if they have decent prices. In this particular case were talking about almost 8.00 more per bottle if I buy it locally. Amazon comes through once again!

The bottom line - Dry eyes can be extremely bothersome and at times very painful. I had an ex-girlfriend that had this problem and I just never realized how bad it was until I started having the problem myself. Its just awful and from what I have read, its the most common eye ailment in the US. Thankfully there are products out there like Similasan Dry Eye Relief that make this problem a thousand times more bearable. If you suffer from dry eyes then you simply must try this out especially if your currently using products like Visine. Its just a world of difference.

I for one will never use anything else ever again!

5 Stars!

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops .33-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1

Blog Archive